Pages

Friday 4 April 2014

Why I Love Music


Music is important to me because it makes me remember my good memories. My favourite type of music is Juice TV. My favourite number one rapper is 2pac and Eminem also Biggie Small. I listen to music in the car, on the T.V, on my PS3 also on my Ipad and other things I have.


My favourite instrument is the piano. I like this instrument because of how it sounds. I love music also because it runs through my family. Music is very inspiring to my family. My sisters, my brothers and I always sing everyday. We like to sing lots and lots of songs. I can’t tell you how much I love music. Music is very special to me and it is very special to my family. Music music music, I love the sound of that. I also play a lot of instruments because you know
I love music and I love the sound of music.

My favourite singer is Vili Lisike and John Legend.




                The End Story by Motu 







1 comment:

  1. Hi Motu,
    I like how you write your work it is a nice picture you did, and i like the way you put some full stops and capital letters keep it up.

    From,
    Asipeli

    ReplyDelete